Urology is the medical field is focused on diagnosing and treating the diseases related to the urinary tract and male reproductive tract.
The best urologist in Rohini diagnoses wide-ranging diseases of the urinary tract whereas the other urologists are specialized in the particular field of urology including:
- “Female urology” treats the conditions relating to a woman’s reproductive and urinary tract
- “Male infertility” diagnoses the problems that hinders in conceiving a baby with the partner
- “Neurology” treats the conditions of urinary tract caused due to the nervous system
- “Pediatric urology” focuses on the early conditions if urinary in the children
- “Urologic oncology” diagnoses the cancers of the urinary system including the kidneys, bladder, testicles, and prostate.
Education and training programs:
The best urologist in Rohini has not achieved the success overnight but has gone through a tough education program. They first earned a degree after passing four years from a medical field, and then completed four years of medical school. After that they go for 4 to 5 years of residency medical training at a hospital. During the training session, they work along with the experienced urologist and acquire the surgical skills. Some urologist also decides the undergoing a 1 or 2 years of additional training that is called as a fellowship program, in which the trainee enhance the skills for the specialized field of urology. After the completion of the training session, the urologists need to pass the specialty certification exam conducted by the American Board of Urology.
Surgeries learned and performed by the best urologist in Rohini:
- Biopsies of the kidneys, bladder, or prostate
- A cystectomy surgery that removes the bladder to diagnose the cancer
- Extracorporeal shock-wave lithotripsy which breaks the kidney stones so that the stones can be removed easily
- Surgery to open the blockage
- Repairing the damage in the urinary tract caused due to the injury
- A surgery for transurethral needle ablation of the prostate to remove the excess tissues from an enlarged prostate
- A vasectomy treatment to avoid pregnancy, which encompasses cutting and tying the vas deferens, or the tube sperm travel through for creating the semen.